March 24, 2013 in Uncategorized
Various phone applications are created almost every day that have turned mobile phones into absolute handy tools for home office business productivity. Apple’s iPhone is an existing proof that such devices exist and that they are efficient home office assistants.
However, together with the explosion of applications comes the confusion of choosing the best one. This article will present you five of the best free iPhone home office apps.
- Evernote – This application enables you to make notes and reminders, capture photos, and record voice memos as well. All of these can readily be accessed from your iPhone, the Internet, or computer. This is an effective home office tool for it can convert images to text as well.
- Fring – This app allows you to chat and talk for free to anyone and anywhere in the world. All that is needed is an Internet connection which can be provided by Wi-Fi hotspots. This is truly convenient for immediate meet-ups business transactions with overseas partners. But, this can only be done if both sides are running Fring.
- Mint – For personal financial problems, this app follows every transaction that involves your money through the iPhone. This app effectively links you online bank accounts to your expenditures for balancing your savings. It contains user-friendly charts and graphs for better understanding and to add entertainment on your financial needs.
- PageOnce – This free app can organize all your online accounts such as banks, flight trackers, Twitter feeds, credits, phone bills, and even Netflix. There is also a feature where you will be updated of bills and payables.
- ReQall – This handy app provides an easy and efficient way of managing tasks and priorities. The best part is that you can record reminders by speaking to your iPhone since it has a speech recognition mechanism that converts voices to text. Reminders can also be retrieved through the Internet.